Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My package has arrived! \(^o^)/

I've never been able to grow long nails, nomatter what kind off products I've used to strengthen my nails. I've tried using fake nails which you basically attach to your nails with glue. But these nails are bad for your natural nails, and they don't look to good on either. So for a long time now, I've wanted to get gel/acrylic nails done, but concidering it's very expensive (and you also need to fix them at the manicurist  every 4th week or so), I haven't given myself "the permission" to use that much money on myself. And who needs long nails anyway?!
.....but recently I've checked up the possibility of sculpting your own nails yourself..and after researching alot I discovered different kinds of "do it yourself" kits, waaay cheaper than if you would do it at a professional on a regular basis. It also looks very fun to do different color/design variations to make your original nail art (^u^)
     So last week I ordered a acrylic nail kit from nail4you . Today my package arrived!

I'm not going to bother explaining how you fix your nails with this equipment, but if your interested to know you can always browse videos at youtube. Just search for "acrylic powder nails" or something..

I'll post an entry when I've tried it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment