Saturday, June 26, 2010

My job

In  May, I got a new job! I'm working in a supermarket being partly responsible for the fruit and vegetable section. I'm really happy! Although I'm only working 50-60% at the moment, I think it's a great start considering the work I do is pretty tough and stressful. I'm hoping to get more work as soon as I settle in more :)
     My job is basically keeping the fruit/vegetable section nice and fresh by doing things such as throwing away old food, ordering, making samples, some paperwork etc. I get to work out (carrying alot of things and walking all day) and work with fruits and vegetables which I like, so I'm very pleased with this job so far :)

Hope everyone who reads this enjoys summer as much as I do! It really does something with the mood, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment