Friday, November 13, 2009

Gifts from Shiori and Bjørnar


Last weekend, We had some friends over to see our new apartment. (For those who didn't know already, we moved back to Horten some weeks ago. I'll post some pictures later). We had a really cozy time, eating pizza and watching a movie together :) It was really nice seeing my best friend Marte again. It's fun that we're almost neighbours now. Our friend Bjørnar brought home presents from Japan, from him and Shiori (his girlfriend). It made me really happy! ^^

Chocolate and a kittychan phone strap <3
(My beloved korean speaking kittychan alarm clock in the background ^u^)



We enjoyed eating them :3
 
かわいいね。

本当にありがとうございました!

2 comments:

  1. どういたしまして^^
    I'm really glad that you liked it:D
    and I wanna see your new apartment!
    Bjørnar said it's really good apartment;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^-^)/
    I'll post pictures of the apartment later so you can see. And we would be happy if you and Bjørnar would like to visit us sometime, then you can see it in real life aswell!

    ReplyDelete