Friday, September 4, 2009

Kyoto

At this moment, I'm sitting in my room at "K's house", our hostel in Kyoto! The time is 23:17. I'm soon going to sleep, but wanted to update by blog a bit first.
Today, we haven't really done much, exept buying strange looking food, and relaxing in our rooms with aircondition. Aircondition is a must here, considering the temperature is around 30, there is no wind, and it's really humid. In other words, really hot! you can't walk far before you are covered in sweat...so we all have alot of clothes to wash already. I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow.. perhaps go buy some souvenires and see some temples?
 
Here is Togane station...
Kyoto ni ikima~su!
  
On the train to tokyo..just like I imagined it.

 
Didn't remember to take pictures of the shinkansen going to Kyoto though..

 
In Kyoto!

            Much more "city like" than I thought.
 
Popee paper in Kyoto!
  
Time for dinner. We went to a food store close by to buy some food. This one looked good! Only about 20 NOK.

oooh.. but what is this? Fried burger! Only in Japan..

I bought some expensive grapes.. tasty though
 
And ofcourse.. freshly squeezed Stich, Yum!

 
Now it's nighty night for me.

1 comment:

  1. Så mange morsomme bilder! Tøft :) Blir spennende å følge med videre. Klem!

    ReplyDelete