Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tokyo tomorrow

Today was our last day in Kyoto. Tomorrow morning we are taking the shinkansen to Tokyo. I've seen so much pretty places here, and I really feel we have gotten much out of our time here. Even though Kyoto has been great, I'm really looking forward to se a new place! I don't have much days left here in Japan, so I'm going to enjoy these last day to the fullest.
     Today we woke up quite late. around 11.30.. It was nice to sleep in a bit. After eating sandwiches for breakfast, we went to Kyoto station (It is a shopping mall there with restaurants and such...), to eat dessert! We have been drooling over fake window desserts the past days, so today we decided to try it out.
 
Icecream with cake on top of it!
It was good, but filled with weird coffee gelly O_o It was waay to sweet, so we only ate about half of it. 
.
 
I bought these shoes yesterday at Kyoto station! Love them <3 Only 350NOK.
I'm glad I'm spending the last days here in Tokyo. I think there is alot to see and do there. It's gonna be nice to return to Norway though :-)

3 comments:

  1. When are you returning to Norway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvor lenge er du i Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm returning at saturday :-) But going back in december probably..

    ReplyDelete